Outros sites Medialivre
Caldeirão da Bolsa

Cramer- ""This Run Looks Real"

Espaço dedicado a todo o tipo de troca de impressões sobre os mercados financeiros e ao que possa condicionar o desempenho dos mesmos.

Muuuito interessante.

por atomez » 28/11/2002 3:45

Esse artigo é bastante revelador.

Essa frase "It's almost like some big hedge fund that is short the S&P just went and covered and then went long", vinda de quem vem, revela que é isso mesmo que está a acontecer...

Uma coisa que está a passar-se nesta altura, querem lá saber se é bull ou bear, os clientes dos gestores de fundos e carteiras começam pergunta-lhes porque é que eles não estão a ganhar tanto como os outros...

Mas como dizia um tio "Stop worrying about deflation and enjoy the turkey"

Bom fds.

Registado: 4/11/2002 22:48

Cramer- ""This Run Looks Real"

por Ulisses Pereira » 28/11/2002 2:12

This Run Looks Real

By James J. Cramer
11/27/2002 02:39 PM EST

"A technician I know just checked in asking me what I thought, and whether today's action was too speculative. Actually, what I am struck by is how broad-based and nonspeculative today's action is.

It's almost like some big hedge fund that is short the S&P just went and covered and then went long. It is like a rolling thunder, not an isolated nutty market. This one isn't being led by the Lucents and the Qwests. It is being led by the General Motors and the Caterpillars. That's much tougher to find fault with. I, even, for a moment, considered buying some transports, as a way to play the economy's new-found vigor until I realized that others had gotten there first.

Hard to dismiss this action. At this pace, you are going to get one of the remaining yahoo analysts -- the emotional bulls, not the stock -- coming out on Monday and declaring it a new bull market.

Maybe wait until then before you take anything else off the table. Given that I just checked in with one of my fund of fund guys and learned that most of his hedge funds are still shorting the QQQs and the semiconductor holders or the banks, I'd rather wait to sell more until they capitulate, which they will before year-end. Cause the money's gonna be taken away. That's just how it is. "

(in www.realmoney.com)
"Acreditar é possuir antes de ter..."

Ulisses Pereira

Clickar para ver o disclaimer completo
Administrador Fórum

Registado: 29/10/2002 4:04

Quem está ligado:
Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: bento.jp13, Bing [Bot], hbsilva, OCTAMA, Opcard e 382 visitantes